1.19.2010

Why I like it LONGER???


If have it as longer as usual, it will be the best.

If u experience it as longer as u can, the more satisfaction u'll get.

Sometimes,
Handsome guy dont give longer than u think.

Sometimes,
Beautiful girl cant stay longer with u.

Sometimes,
girl like something longer...

Sometimes,
boys also like things to be longer...

And sometimes,
everyone like things to be longer than ever...




Why I like "it" longer?
1.The feel will be more great and more temptation.
2.the experience will be last longer.
3.I can define it as long as I want and as high as I like.
4.I'll get clear & wide view.
5.I'll love it as long as I can.


That's why, the longer, the best ever.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Keindahan Bahasa

Kita sentiasa terbaik! - Aman RA But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated. - Ernest ...